It’s been a while since our last update on Steam, but we’ve been hard at work releasing Never Alone: Ki Edition for iOS and Android. Now that those versions are released, we’ve turned our attention back to updating the game for PC, Mac and Linux users!
This update includes the following great new features:
- Added Steam Cloud Save: You can now save your game progress and pick it up where you left off on any Steam-supported device.
- Added Hint System: New tips and hints making for smoother gameplay have been added throughout the game.
- Improved controller support: We’ve added support for Sony PlayStation 4 controller on the Mac and fixed miscellaneous issues with various controllers, including the Steam Controller and XInput Devices.
- Improved Companion AI behavior.
- Additional miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
To celebrate, the game is currently 80% off on Steam, so it’s a great time to pick it up if you or someone you know is looking for a copy.